Friday, July 12, 2013

Yes so we have the rna interfernce pharama company ANLY ... this is huge.. it will allow us to reprogram russsias robotoids..ther robotoids use a DNA/RNA strand with a sesimic electomagentic singal aimed at obama robotoids fucking head


I have long told our investors to avoid RNA interference stocks because the science is unproven. If you want to speculate, you can do so on more proven science. I have also written that investing based on the hope of a major partnership or buyout is a sucker’s game. Well, these two rules backfired on me last week.
Alnylam (ALNY) announced a ginormous (just added to the official Webster’s Dictionary, much to my kids’ pleasure and my discomfort) drug deal with Roche (RHHBY.PK).
I don’t care! You need the metaphorical leather butt to do what I do -- nevertheless, in the interest of public service I have put together a list of names you can investigate on your own, as investors frantically search for RNA stocks:
• Alnylam
• AP Pharma (APPA)
• Cytrx (CYTR)
• Genta (GNTA)• Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) Rna interfernce pharama company ANLY ... this is huge.. it will allow us to reprogram russsias robotoids..thier robotoids use a DNA/RNA strand with a sesimic electomagentic singal aimed at obama robotoids fucking head we will instantly reprogram his ddsumbass to fucking be our p[resident .. russia yalll suck our dicks.,. ;we gonga control all your stupoid robotoids and make them fucking eat your dfumbasses haha

No comments:

Post a Comment